Philadelphia Lawsuit Loans
Here at Uplift Legal Funding, we are proud to provide Philadelphia, PA lawsuit loans to personal injury plaintiffs. Uplift Legal Funding provides pre-settlement funding to plaintiffs nationwide.
Statistics show that like the United States, Philadelphia car accidents are on the rise. It’s important that you educate yourself about these statistics and practice essential safety precautions when behind the wheel in order to avoid tragedy.
Philadelphia Car Accidents
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (DOT) reports that in 2015, there were 127,127 car accidents in Pennsylvania. This same report states that 59,290 of these accidents resulted in injury and 1,102 proved to be fatal. When specifically looking at Philadelphia County, the report also states that:
- A total of 8,341 personal injury crashes occurred, which is the highest number in Pennsylvania.
- A total of 85 fatal injury crashes occurred, which is the highest number in Pennsylvania.
Sadly, many of these accidents are avoidable. The more common negligent driving acts include:
- Disregarding traffic laws, signs and signals
- Not accounting for hazardous road conditions
- Speeding – According to the Pennsylvania Crash Facts and Statistics report, there were 312 speed-related deaths in 2014.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs – According to the Pennsylvania Crash Facts and Statistics report, there were 333 alcohol-related deaths in 2014.
Unfortunately, anybody can end up in a car accident. Even defensive driving can’t always protect you. If you get into a car accident due to the fault of another driver, file a claim to seek compensation to cover your damages.
If your injury leaves you unable to work, a lengthy lawsuit can be a non-option. Lost wages and medical expenses can make a lengthy trial almost impossible. Thankfully, Uplift can help. Uplift’s nationwide lawsuit loans come primarily with simple, low rates. Our goal is to process your request within two business days.
Uplift Legal Funding
If you or a loved one is suffering from injuries as a result of someone’s negligence, file a claim to seek the compensation you deserve. Uplift Legal Funding’s pre-settlement funding is designed to ease your financial strain while waiting for settlement. Apply online or call us today at (800) 385-3660 to learn more.