Rear-End Collision Lawsuit Loans
Rear-end collisions are some of the best personal injury cases because liability is clear. For rear-end collision lawsuit loans, funding companies only require photos of the damage to your vehicle for proof of liability.
Thankfully, while rear-end collisions can be serious, they are mostly low-impact. Uplift offers extremely low rates on rear-end collision lawsuit loans due to the strength of these cases.
Fast and Reliable Lawsuit Loans for Your Rear-End Collision Case
Getting lawsuit loans on a rear-end collision is usually fairly easy. Uplift will reach out to your attorney and confirm basic details about your case:
- Liability – something that helps establish liability (a traffic accident report, witness statement, photos of your vehicle, or confirmation of accepted liability).
- Damages – what are your injuries? What treatment have you had to-date?
- Coverage – what is the defendant’s liability coverage? If the car that hit you is commercial, we can assume that these are high without actually knowing them.
Once we have this info, the review process usually takes less than a business day. Rear-end car crashes are Uplift’s bread and butter and we have a wealth of experience with these cases.
Common causes of rear-end collisions
Rear end collisions are very frequently the result of inattention. Texting and driving has become a leading contributor to these crashes.
Additionally, speeding and short following distances are major culprits. For most cars, the rule-of-thumb is a two or three second rule (you should allow two or three seconds of space between your car and the one in front of you). For trucks, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration recommends that you leave at least one second for every 10 feet of vehicle length.
Following distance is important for two reasons:
- You won’t hit the person in front of you
- The person behind you is less likely run into you if you have to stop short
Uplift Legal Funding
Uplift provides a lowest rate guarantee on rear-end car accident loans. If another company approves you for legal funding, give us a call at (800) 385-3660. We will beat any competing contract you send us.
To get started, apply online today. We look forward to working with you.