Laceration Injury Lawsuit Loans
Uplift Legal Funding now offers laceration injury lawsuit loans. Accidents can be traumatizing for you and your loved ones. You could hospitalized for months until fully recovered. In addition to your laceration injuries your lawsuit can be tough to manage as well. Insurance companies are able to prolong cases depleting you of your money and time. Thankfully, lawsuit loans can be used to offset many of the expenses you will have during your case.
Legal Loans for Your Laceration Injury Lawsuit
There are many factors that will affect your legal funding status. The extent of damages you sustain is a significant factor in determining your future potential for funding. In addition, there are mandatory requirements for laceration injury lawsuit loans. Most importantly, you need to have an active lawsuit with an attorney who represents you.
Untreated or poorly treated laceration can pose life threatening injuries. Some of the most common complications and side effects from lacerations include:
- Noticeable scarring
- Poor wound closure
- Wound reopens
If you are unsure if we provide lawsuit loans for your case-type, give us a call. With a few simple questions we will be able to determine whether your case has the potential for pre-settlement funding.
What Qualifies as a Laceration?
A laceration is a wound that is produced by the tearing of soft body tissue. They are most common in car accidents, slip and fall cases, assault and battery, and dog bites. There are four main types of lacerations which include;
- Superficial – affects only the skin and there is no penetration into the blood vessels
- Deep Laceration – affects all the layers of the skin
- Clean Laceration – A laceration in which no dirt or other type of contamination is present
- Complicated Laceration – Lacerations that affect underlying tissue
Information & Statistics For Laceration Injuries
The most common symptom of laceration is bleeding, swelling, and bruising. It is very important to seek medical assistance when involved in an accident that results in lacerations. Some of the most common methods of treatment of lacerations include;
- Wound irrigation and cleaning – removes debris and excessive discharge, and decreases the possibility of infection.
- Laceration repair – depending on how deep the laceration repair may include repairing of muscle and closing of skin with stitches.
- Pain medications – lacerations can be very painful and often doctors will prescribe medication.
- Antibiotics – In order to continue preventing the possibility of infection, antibiotics may be prescribed.
Every year, roughly 30% of all workplace injuries involve cuts or lacerations. Health and Safety Magazine suggest the following reasons why lacerations occur within the workplace.
- Improper training
- Unsafe conditions
- Rushing or taking shortcuts
- Failure to wear proper safety gear
Why Choose Uplift For Your Laceration Lawsuit Loans
There are many reasons why Uplift Legal Funding is the leading provider of lawsuit loans. Most importantly, you will receive honest and reliable service at Uplift. Our laceration injury lawsuit loans are risk free and we guarantee the lowest interest rate in the market. Our knowledgeable staff understands the sensitive nature of your case and we uphold the highest level of client confidentiality.