Uplift’s College Scholarship Program
Uplift is excited to announce its college scholarship program. We founded this program so that Uplift can give back to its community. Since founding, Uplift has dedicated resources to giving back. Our firm’s culture thrives on helping those around us achieve greatness.
An award of $1,500 is available to one applicant. All awards are for college or university tuition. Checks are made out to the student’s college.
The following criteria determine eligibility:
- United States citizen
- Accepted to or enrolled in a college or university within the United States
- In the spirit of personal injury legal funding, applicants should demonstrate a strong willingness to succeed despite challenges
We accept applications throughout the year, but have consideration cutoffs for each year.
- 2019 / 2020 School Year: August 31, 2019
Students must submit the following documents:
- High school, college or university transcript
- An essay of 500-700 words. Essays should focus on how the applicant has succeeded in overcoming adversity
Please submit required items via email to [email protected]
Uplift Legal Funding
Uplift Legal Funding is a reputed provider of non-recourse funding to plaintiffs. We help clients keep up with living, medical and other expenses. Often, this allows an attorney to take more time negotiating a settlement.
We are dedicated to helping victims of personal injury get back to life-as-usual. If you have a personal injury case, and an attorney is working on your case, then Uplift can help you. Give us a call today at (800) 385-3660 or apply online.