Hit-and-Run Lawsuit Loans

As with all accidents, hit-and-runs should be immediately reported. Are you the victim of a hit-and-run driver? Read through this article for helpful tips and information. Learn how a hit-and-run could affect your personal injury case.

Reliable Legal Funding for Hit-and-Run Lawsuits

Hit-and-run lawsuit loans are available to injured plaintiffs nationwide. Legal funding helps plaintiffs withstand long legal battles. It is important to note, however, that if the plaintiff’s only viable option to recover damages is from uninsured coverage, this may limit the amount of funding available as well as the amount of the settlement.

Speak to a legal professional or funding company to weigh your options. You can reach us at (800) 385-3660 or apply online and a friendly case manager will reach out to you same-day.

Hit-and-Run Injury Claims

Hit-and-run cases are a lot trickier when it comes to filing a claim. The first step is to notify the police, who will attempt to track down the driver. If police locate the guilty party, you can file a claim against their insurance company. However, if they do not find the driver, your only option is to file a claim with your own insurance company. In the event of a hit-and-run, follow the tips below to increase your likelihood of finding the guilty party.

  • Try to remember everything about the driver’s car. This includes color, model and license plate state.
  • Make observations and take photos of the scene. You never know what evidence will help your case.
  • Your safety is a priority. Always seek medical attention first. Be sure to have your doctor give you a full rundown of any needed treatment.
  • Always consult a legal professional to discuss your options.
  • Be careful of self-blame when talking to your insurance company. If you’re in a major accident, the best thing to do is hire an experienced personal injury attorney.

Uninsured Motorist Coverage

Thankfully, insurance policies with UIM coverage will cover damage from hit-and-run accidents. There should be a portion of your car insurance policy (uninsured motorist coverage) that will cover expenses. This includes medical treatment and rehabilitation, loss of income and any other damages.

How We Can Help

Uplift Legal Funding can provide you, the plaintiff, with the resources you need. Auto accident loans can help you on the road to justice. Apply online or give us a call anytime at (800) 385-3660.